By homerde - 05/02/2011 06:29 - France

Spicy
Today, and even at this very moment, my ex, who I'm still in love with, is having sex with her new boyfriend. He's my neighbor and she's making a lot more noise with him than she did with me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 346
You deserved it 7 021

Same thing different taste

Top comments

call the police on them for disturbing the peace !

Good for her if she's found a guy with whom she has better sex. Could also be that she is going a little overboard with the noise cause she's faking it with him, though, or she is aware of you being his neighbour and is showing off.

Comments

guess you better learn how to do IT better

elwood244 3

**** her harder next time...

she probably is delibrately making more noise than usual cause she knows ur next door & it will hurt you.

XXTandAlover76XX 0

look dude u wasn't hittin that right that's why ur ex gf is ur ex and why she's letting ur neighbor pound dat pussy ya know what i'm sayin dog word LOL!!!

Knock_Out 0

What did you say? I'm sorry, I don't read TXT language. Please type it with proper grammar so I can actually understand you.

rocket123 0

I know your pain... Happen to me too, but my neighbor was also my bestfriend... However she still screams louder with me! Loll! What a ****!

lunkness_monster 0

Cut her ******* head off, see how loud that bitch can scream decapitated.

nikinan 0

She could just be doing that to make him feel better... he could suck-a$$ at banging people. She could also be doing it just to piss you off and make you jealous.

H8R1412 0

What Goes Around Cums Around.