By Fairymyass - 17/07/2011 16:01 - United Kingdom

Today, an argument broke out between me, my girlfriend, and her sister. They were trying to convince me that not only were fairies real, but there were "scientific facts" that "prove" their existence. My girlfriend's 20 and her sister teaches primary school. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 117
You deserved it 4 536

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

ydi. even if you dont believe in them you should have just agreed so you didnt have to keep arguing

carnage1108 0

I'm gonna agree and disagree with you on that.

I'm gonna agree and disagree with that. op should know never to argue with his girlfriend. Especially if there is another woman involved. You just can't win! But also that is a ridiculous argument and shouldn't be let go easily. So what op should have done was argued for a couple of minutes and then sarcastically said "ok, whatever floats your boat!" and walked away.

get used to it.. no matter what stupid shit women are talking about they cant just handle not being right.

A7X_LoVeee 10

And yet your name is 'pussywhipped'. Interesting....

welandedonthemoo 5
BIEBERSLAYER 10

that kids is why you don't do acid all through college.

hey Atleast she wasn't spraying you in the face with mace.

fyl cuz she is crazy and you had to have known this long before this argument

sourgirl101 28

You're saving fairies/pixies lives!(:

perdix 29

Isn't that what the Cowardly Lion said, except his used "spooks?"

Well obviously they were talking about gay people.

Just not your head and agree. There is no point in arguing with crazy people.

Yeah crazy people don't give up until they think they convinced you. I think he'll probably need the "nodd and smile" to get out of alot of dumb conversations with his gf.

I disagree. If crazy people go unchecked and manage to form large groups, they can be quite dangerous. It's best to challenge them. Even if you won't change their minds, it's better than indirectly encouraging the crazy.

Agree with 123. Keep the crazies in check. Just look at how religion spread.... ....wait for it, wait for it.....

Like Ozzy Osbourne said, "Fairies wear boots and ya gotta believe me/ I saw it, I saw it, I tell ya no lies."