By tigerisabelle - 06/02/2014 03:39

Today, after years of counseling and therapy for my anger issues, I snapped. Two words: Flappy Bird. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 374
You deserved it 14 744

tigerisabelle tells us more.

Hey guys, OP here. I did not know how damaging Flappy Bird was to the brain until my friend convinced me to play it, and it's been a downhill road ever since. I literally smashed into the first pipe 40 times in a row, and got more frustrated every time. So I'm supposed to count to ten when I'm feeling "irrational rage" but instead, I just pressed start. (oops...) I threw my phone through a window. The phone is shockingly okay, except it still has Flappy Satan. Yeah, that game is straight from the depths of hell.

Top comments

It's okay! We all hope that bird burns amongst the depths of hell.

Comments

Aky0n 10

who the hell just leaves all these pipes laying around? that city is going to.. *puts on sunglasses* ..have a real shitty situation.

I knew it was only a matter of time before someone posted an FML about Flappy Bird haha. It ruins lives... Good luck with your anger OP. Try to calm down before playing again like I do. Hopefully this helps :)

People have been submitting FML's about Flappy Bird for days, it's only that the people (and our Moderators) finally judged one worthy to make it through. There must have been at least 1 submitted every hour just saying "Today, I down loaded Flappy Bird, FML". Along with multiple submissions of my girl/boyfriend just dumped me because I either a) beat their high score or B) texted/interrupted them while getting a high score.

is it really that bad ? I reached 41 in my 1st day of downloading it and I dont really get mad or snap whenever I lose

#132, Yeah same here. I was just exaggerating lol. It doesn't ruin my life, I actually enjoy this game a lot. My high score was 75 after 2 days of downloading it lol. And, I don't get mad at it at all; I stay relatively calm when playing. It's how you can get farther

I must be one of the few who hasn't even heard of this game.

Don't download it, don't think about it. For if you do, it will ruin your life.

Don't download it. Please. Save yourself. Enjoy your life. once you download it, your life will go to hell.

It's 28. But most of the time I can't even get through the first stupid pipe.

That game has me throwing my phone every 5 minutes. Most stressful thing I have played in years... Yet I can't stop. WHYYY!

I feel your pain. I downloaded it out of curiosity. I've started playing it with my husband, so laughing at each other's fails makes it less annoying.

ileenefudge 29

I get very annoyed with this game as well because I can't get past 10 most of the time and sometimes can't even get past 2. I feel like the game is designed not to let anyone win but to look so easy it would give you hope that you would win. It is a very hard and irritating app. I feel you OP fyl

ileenefudge 29

It is an annoying app/game that is very hard to get a high score on and makes you want to throw your phone because it will literally start to piss you off after a while.

sadsociety101 3

Someone actually killed their own sibling over that game it was on the news.

ileenefudge 29

I wonder if the person or whoever made the app is laughing their ass off because they are seeing how mad people are getting over the game...if he is, **** him :( and the ****** bird that doesn't know how to fly in a Straight line and has to die simply by barely touching the edge of a tube

It was a hoax but it wouldn't surprise me if it ever came to that.

gothika88_fml 5

Maybe he was flying so fast he broke his neck like they do when hitting windows or buildings lol

#25, the person who created flappy bird is a satanist. So you could be on to something...

Wassup with this Flappy Bird shit?... I be hearing this Flappy Bird since yesterday. Now I'm going to download this damn game and see how it is.....

ileenefudge 29

Well you are doomed! That game will suck your soul!

My question is why the bloody hell are there so many unfinished pipes in that city? Bloody birds are just flapping through them like nobody's business.