By tigerisabelle - 06/02/2014 03:39

Today, after years of counseling and therapy for my anger issues, I snapped. Two words: Flappy Bird. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 374
You deserved it 14 744

tigerisabelle tells us more.

Hey guys, OP here. I did not know how damaging Flappy Bird was to the brain until my friend convinced me to play it, and it's been a downhill road ever since. I literally smashed into the first pipe 40 times in a row, and got more frustrated every time. So I'm supposed to count to ten when I'm feeling "irrational rage" but instead, I just pressed start. (oops...) I threw my phone through a window. The phone is shockingly okay, except it still has Flappy Satan. Yeah, that game is straight from the depths of hell.

Top comments

It's okay! We all hope that bird burns amongst the depths of hell.

Comments

they should put a health warning in the description

why does flappy bird have such big old lips?

xsarax_fml 10

i have anger issues too! And after 3 weeks of having that game I had to delete it before I punched the next person I saw. delete it! life gets better from that moment. who needs to help a fat overweight bird with a flight problem get through pipes?! screw him!

friedgecko 9

Game level setting: Lucifer Flappy bird is so aggravating. I feel your pain.

did you hear of the brother that killed his older brother because he had a better score than him?

I had to delete the game because I almost threw my tablet at the wall.. I couldn't get past the first pipe of the first level.. :/

It has infected my school. I keep hearing that irritating ping noise in class almost nonstop. It drives me up a wall.

That god damn bird will burn in fire >:( stupid bird