By Frazzled - 10/04/2011 10:59 - United States

Today, after three days of hospital camping with my very sick husband, he was finally out of danger when I left last night to get my first good night's sleep in almost 96 hours. He woke me at 5 a.m. with a phone call asking me to bring him comic books because he's bored. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 540
You deserved it 11 299

Same thing different taste

Top comments

monnanon 13

Um correct me if Im wrong but isn't 3 days 72 hours? OP you have done well looking after him when he is in hospital and you need your sleep. Simple fact is if you are too tired then you are in danger of crashing. I hope you told him you would be there in a couple of hours so you could get more sleep. I don't think he was being selfish though, his body clock is probably all over the place and he either didn't realise the time or just didn't think. Also to the commenter somewhere above it is very possibleto die from lack of sleep, things just start to shut down. You are more likely to die from a fatigue induced accident than from the actual fatigue tho.

SmallTownCutie 0

well, he's not dying. you'll sleep eventually.

Comments

bring him the comic books and be thankful he's gettin better op!

zman4357 0

he's in the damn hospital. if you loved him as much as you're implying, you would just do it for him. not complain about it. that's what you do for some one you love and care about. smh....

hear hear. totally an ungrateful hag! if my husband had been so sick, then called me when I could finally get some sleep, for mere comic books, I'd get Stan Lee if he asked!! as it was, when I was in hospital for emergency surgery, that same night my husband went home (after I was out of surgery)?and made me a chicken soup!! bml!

A good wife would of already had the comic books there for him. You suck for bitching about it.

callofdutymw2519 0

well he's bored so go give him some comics

Sleep is a need. Comic books are a want. Whether the guy's hospitalized or not, needs always come before wants.

go serve your husband and shut the hell up

takemewithy0u 0

You're a bitch! Your husband's in the hospital and you're only worried about your sleep?

jsemerdjian 1

Your a selfish bitch!! go be by your husbands side.

the dude is most likely DYING. **** her sleep, if a dying man wants comics give him damn comics.