By zuper_duper - 29/08/2009 22:20 - United States

Today, after six months of dating, my girlfriend decided to break up with me because my "obsession" of being on the computer and playing games all the time was cutting into "our time". She then told me to "get a life" and never wanted to see me again. She told me all of this on WoW. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 121
You deserved it 52 763

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Maybe it was her only way of getting through to you...?

CL41RE 0

Comments

bosshaug 0

I don't understand what is so addictive about that game fyl

ejw 0

I totally understand your girlfriend. My best friend is like that, always playing COD or Tibia. Unless we're hanging out in person [out of his house] there is no chance at getting his attention. Even his girlfriends have the same problem. Those games may be addicting; but if you're out enough to get a girlfriend, you should be off enough to keep her. Get off the games, get a new girlfriend, and show her you're better anyways. Really, those games dont ever end. You can always play later. Pay attention to her.

you must be a total nerd.. games over a girlfriend? seriously? WoW isn't even fun, it's just a waste of life.

You got what was coming to you. WoW are for LOSER!!!!!!

She probably told it to you on WoW, because she thought that was the only way you would actually listen to her. I mean; come on, games over your girlfriend?

duuuuuuuuuuude ok for ur gf 2 dump u over WoW even if u r a WoW fanatic who does she think she is?

I read this one out loud to my boyfriend. The first sentences so mirror our relationship, that until the final line he thought I was using the FML format to break up with him. He is currently in the middle of a raid.

Screw her, find a GF that don't mind you playing video games.

indecision 0