By bastardchild_01 - 17/10/2012 06:22 - United States - Baton Rouge

Today, after much reluctance due to fear of causing a huge debate, I finally posted something on Facebook about the presidential debates. However, the post sparked an argument with my mom's childhood best friend, that ended with her telling me that my dad isn't actually my dad. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 177
You deserved it 3 758

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wow! That was really immature and uncalled for! I'm sorry OP :-(

Hiimhaileypotter 52

Maybe she's just being a bitch.....? Sorry OP :( I occasionally post political things, and if someone is rude to me or degrades my opinion, I just unfriend them. What she said to you was completely uncalled for and I hope she wasn't serious.

Comments

You send me that conversation, and I'll go get some popcorn!

I'm sorry about that OP. It seems that when it comes to politics, ethics and maturity go out the window.

medichick 5

Well that was appropriate of her. It's funny how people turn to personal insults when they get angry. It's not her place to tell you that.

Epikouros 31

So who's your real father, Obama or Romney?

That's why I block my post from my family, the men in my family have different political views then the women.

That's brutal...wouldn't see that one coming at all! I make poliposts all the time, but i'm fairly opinionated in that area and i enjoy a good debate. A debate is not insults and telling secrets! Poor OP!!

May I suggest your next Facebook topic be about religion? That's pretty messed up that she would try to hurt your mom by lashing out at you-- all because they have different political views.

There was no reason for that bitch to tell u that op! What a little ******