By Anonymous - 13/12/2014 20:21 - United States

Today, after months of saving, I went to buy the wedding ring I promised to buy my fiancée. Just seconds after I walked in, the owner asked me to leave, saying he doesn't serve "trash" like me, while pointing at the memorial tattoo on the back of my hand. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 859
You deserved it 3 690

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

blairvic 23

That is horrible. I hope you told him that he's the trash and left. Also, make sure to warn everyone on their Facebook and Yelp pages by leaving bad reviews of their business.

Find out who is the designer of the ring. Particularly if it is some smaller production and/or local person, I'm sure they would not be happy to find out their retailer isn't selling their product because they are too busy being prejudice. They might even sell it to you directly; the retailer loses money and you get the ring you want!

Even though store owners and managers have a right to do that, he's still an asshole and doesn't deserve your time. I'm sure you can find somewhere else to go that will appreciate you.

nialls_girl 13

Isn't that illegal to deny service like that?

Nope. As long as it's not on the basis of sex, race, religion, national origin, disability, and in some places gender identity and orientation, they can kick you out for whatever reason.

you should have showed that back of your hand with middle finger raised :)

jeragonm 15

You could have chosen a better place for the tattoo. He has a right to refuse service (if in the US)

If he doesn't allow tattoos in the store, suck it up. His business, his rules.

You should sue him for that OP. Nobody should have to be told that and it's inappropriate.