By Anonymous - 13/12/2014 20:21 - United States

Today, after months of saving, I went to buy the wedding ring I promised to buy my fiancée. Just seconds after I walked in, the owner asked me to leave, saying he doesn't serve "trash" like me, while pointing at the memorial tattoo on the back of my hand. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 859
You deserved it 3 690

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

I would have flashed the cash I would have used to buy a ring, and then go next door because let's be real ring stores are everywhere.

theres plenty of jewlers in the world. be sure to stop in with your purchase from the competition to let them know you didnt need their help. be sure to write a review and plaster your experience all over the place. we all know the real trash when we see it. congrats on your engagement op!

I hate people who judge people just for having tattoos. Oh my god. Hey, they're only hurting theirselves.

Tattoos can be removed, but being an asshole is permanent.

Something similar happened to my dad at a luxury car dealership. He walked in wearing his track pants and sneakers, fully ready to buy the car full price, and the owner had him leave the dealership because he thought my dad was a complete joke. Way too many judge mental pricks these days, since when are tattoos criminal and wearing track pants means you are a nobody. I hate this what this world has become.

Tell the manager that the ass hat just lost him $15,000

I would write a review on yellow pages or equivalent if that Jewelry store doesn't have a website. That type of discrimination shouldn't go unpunished at this day in age

Having a memorial tattoo doesn't make you trash.