By Anonymous - 12/08/2014 00:34 - United States - Columbus

Today, after months of dinners, coffees, drinks, and a few nights together, the girl of my dreams told me about this awesome guy she met yesterday. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 516
You deserved it 4 910

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Tell her about the awesome girl you met (insert date you met here) and wait for her to realize you mean her

Comments

MOVE IN ON HER NOW. DON'T MISS THE OPPORTUNITY

joemud 13

If she doesn't kiss you by the second date, she's in it for the food. -Albert Einstein

wildsweetchild 19

You've got massively friendzoned...sorry buddy...happens.

SparksTheSadie 18

No. Not that shit again. Get over it, the friendzone doesn't exist.

Only those who put people in the friendzone deny that it exists. It's very much a real thing so denying it will not be very effective.

From what he said, they spent a few nights together. Sounds like they slept together.

wildsweetchild 19

Friends with benefits?...He benefited from sleeping with her few times, she from food.

i think you are one level higher than friend zone ...friends with benefit zone.. otherwise she wont spend some nights with you...

I am going to give you some life advice my friend, and that's Use Your Words. we have this remarkable thing built within us that allows us to communicate. I still think you have a chance, but you have to use your words. she wouldn't have told you about the other guy if she wasn't wanting you to make a move. so, do it.

And this folks is why you make your intentions clear

This is clearly your own fault. Instead of taking her out for drinks all the time, it would of been easier and cheaper to just go for a walk and let her know your interested. Change your method!

That's what you get for not making your feelings known

Attacksloth 33

What do you mean "nights spent with her"? The correct definition usually involves condoms or at the very least undressing and foreplay, not watching a movie, not sitting there talking politics, and after months you or her should have thrown around the term boyfriend or girlfriend.