By Anonymous - 12/08/2014 00:34 - United States - Columbus

Today, after months of dinners, coffees, drinks, and a few nights together, the girl of my dreams told me about this awesome guy she met yesterday. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 516
You deserved it 4 910

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Tell her about the awesome girl you met (insert date you met here) and wait for her to realize you mean her

Comments

Sorry things didn't work out for you this time. My feeling is that you might be a couple right now, had you offered her some type of commitment. To be kind, you must wish her luck; if they don't match, though, act with deliberation. Good Luck..! FYL. And YDI.

VoodooPriestess 16

Now you know to define the relationship.

if it's been months of dinners and coffee you deserve it you should have cuffed a long time ago

If she ever breaks up, support her! I bet she will. You'll probably get a GF like that.

JCal585 8

You should have closed that deal sooner.

mattmsk005 8

If you have been doing stuff with her for months, and u haven't made a move then YDI.

Are you kidding me? She doesn't owe you a relationship because you did a few nice things for her. I feel if you didn't tell her your intentions you are the one who led her on tricking her into thinking you were a nice guy friend, when you just wanted sex or a relationship. Girl: You just got 10 points on your nice guy card! Time for me to give you the sex you so rightly deserve! Guy: Hot diggity!

Tell her about the amazing girl you met. How you love the way she smiles, her cute laugh, everything you love about her. Tell her that the girl you met is already interested in someone else. Then tell her the exact date you met her and look her in the eye when saying it. Pause for about 5 seconds and look away. Then make an excuse and leave. Give her 3 days. If she doesn't realize you're talking about her then just don't even picture yourself with her. She's obviously too blind to realize that you're the one she should be with. If she realizes but doesn't feel the same then I hope you don't fall in a deep depression because the girl of your dreams broke your heart. If she does feel the same, never let her go, keep her as long as possible. The girl of your dreams will finally officially become part of your life and heart. Whatever you do, keep her, never let her go.

Gotta make a move or get left in the dirt sweetie