By Anonymous - 23/08/2012 07:56 - United States - Las Vegas

Today, after I requested a sick day, a very close co-worker texted her boyfriend that I'm a bitch for pretending to have the same rare illness that she recently suffered. She said it was unlikely, disrespectful and unfair that I didn't even look sick. I know this because she texted me instead. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 264
You deserved it 2 795

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Your co-worker is a disrespectful bitch, does it even matter what she says?

So because it's rare, it's impossible for you to have it? Unless you have leprosy, she's being a very presumptuous bitch.

Comments

She also, is assuming something that isn't true. Why do people always assume stuff before knowing it is 100%?

Well, do you have the same illness? If so, get better soon!

What sucks is that people don't realize that unlikely and impossible are the same thing.

*not the same thing Who am I kidding? It's been so long, and I only now noticed it.

Text her back pretending to text somebody else saying she is a bitch for thinking you are faking it.

friedbunnies 9

You never mentioned whether or not her complaints were valid or not....

How is this an fml. If everyone got as butthurt about one person being bitchy to them as OP, then I guess everyone would have about 50 fmls a day

There is a possibility that she texted you "accidentally" to express her frustration to you "indirectly". You should pretend to text "someone else" about how you work with an inconsiderate (bleep) who thinks she is one of the kind (to the point where she believes things that happen to her only happens to her since she thinks she is "special").

haha i know. there was a time when i was at school i was texting gossips about a teacher to my frd. i happened to have said teacher's number on my phone. i almost accidentally sent that text to the teacher instead. it all felt so natural because said teacher was the one in my mind.

Make sure to check the "top fml's" and click "all time" "favorited" ..the #1 fml of all time is the one that made us remember this story and think of submitting it