By pukishgirl - 18/11/2010 12:12 - India

Today, my boss was skeptical when I told her I had a terrible migraine and needed to go home for the day early. I removed all her doubts by puking over her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 371
You deserved it 2 885

Same thing different taste

Top comments

DakotaCat 4

In the words of Cleveland Brown "that's nasty:

Comments

I bet now your boss is thankful you wasn't going home for explosive diarrhea.

but boss i really dont fee--fBLLLEEHHHHHGHGHRRHHHHHshh

Way to show her. if you really had a migraine and are not just over-exaggerating your common headache, then she deserves it. Migraines kick the hell out of you!

75- agreed!! good job OP! I would have done the same thing, on purpose! migraines are no laughing matter

Based off of the reaction of your boss, I have a feeling you were removed from your job as well.

Sick! What does regurgitated curry look like anyway?

Same way it looks when you first eat it.

haha, yeah that's what I was insinuating.

Amerwin, careful about using such big words as "insinuating." some of the idiots around here may not understand it and get offended. :)

You're absolutely right. From this point on, I'll only reply using diminutive and infinitesimal words for the sake of the "others". Oh shoot! I mean small and tiny.

omg ameriwin u look like the biggest douche ever. and you back it up with this conversation...

Dogcolon, YOUR picture makes YOU look like a douche. End of story :)

lmao :) well to bad for your boss, your boss should have believed you

brunettesara5722 17

agreed she deserves to be puked on

DakotaCat 4

In the words of Cleveland Brown "that's nasty:

kingsley23 0

ur boss is a jerk an got wat she/he deserved

I'd be skeptical also; you don't puke from a migraine.... threesome anyone?

Actually, nausea is a classic symptom of migraines. If you're going to make a stupid comment, at least take three seconds to google it first. And speaking of stupid comments, I'm fairly certain no one will ever engage in a threesome with someone with the maturity level of a newt.