By raebay - 05/11/2009 01:23 - United States

Today, after I bathed my nine month old, I laid her on my bed to grab a diaper. I turned around to see that she'd peed on my comforter. I then put her in her playpen to put my cover in the wash. I came back into the room to get her, and saw she'd taken off her diaper. She'd crapped in her playpen. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 905
You deserved it 8 354

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Its just what Kids do...as a mom you sjhould know to put a towel under her if shes on your bed and if shes prone to taking of her nappy she should have had trousers or a vest with the buttons done up at the bottom common sense really

Comments

Welcome to being a parent- the rest of your life will only get worse from here.

I don't blame the kid; pooping in a diaper with the shit pressed against your ass is not comfortable

gigi37 0

#79 speaks the truth; no wonder babies cry all the time. OP, you have a baby, so what?

I don't see how this is a FML. You have a baby if this is the worst that it's done so far you are in for a long parenthood.

kryxen 14

Just wait until they are toddlers and dig in their diapers for "brown paint" to do arts and crafts in their rooms during nap time.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

so true. shit like this is why i'm never having kids.

"Your stupid." Nice oxymoron, dipshit. Anyways, the first is arguably YDI. You should have had a diaper before-hand. The second is. . . unfortunate. Be looking forward to the teenaged years when they get moody and depressed, and start doing drugs! Wait. . .

pancakes_n_syrup 0

What kind of mom sets their baby down on their back and then walks away and stops watching them, even if it is for a diaper. It's people like you that give Mississippi a bad name. (to everyone else, I swear we're not all as complainy and ignorant as this woman is)

Oh yes, I never take my eyes off my child. I don't sleep, I don't eat, I don't even blink! I make sure that I'm watching him 24/7.

"this is why im never having kids" you're doing your duty at a member of a species. you can either live forever or reproduce

First off, we're not animals. We have emotions. People can make choices. They can't be forced to do something they don't want to. We have babies because we want to have a family, not just because it's part of nature. Do you really think people would want to raise bebies when they're not ready for it? That's where homeless people and orphans come from. Second, it's not EVERYONE'S 'duty' to have children. We don't exist solely to reproduce. It's called a 'society'. Have you heard about the overpopulation problem? People like this can actually be helpful. I'm sure a lot of people would rather live forever than reproduce just for the sake of it.

this is a total ydi because she should have know this could happen with a baby especially after 9 mo

ricanmami_417 0

bein a mother has lots of fmls but a good mother can say FML an still laugh bout it. my 2 year old threw up an took off his dirty diaper at there same time. i was sayin f*** me..

Ninjasaurus18 9

*You're. Dumbass. Not everyone wants a kid, but gets one anyway. Condoms break, birth control fails and sometimes the surgeries that men get fail. It happened to my friend's mom's boyfriend. He got "neutered", but it failed. Now she has a baby sister.

# 92, All animals have emotions and make choices. Dogs get upset if they are separated from its owners. A cat chooses to use it litter box. All animals have emotions and can make choices.

I wish I could give this all of the thumbs up, it's exactly what I was thinking.

crizpy7 0

ahhh...the wonderful joy of being a parent...that sucks, I'm sorry :) I am glad I am not having kids :D

diego47ak 0

op should have slapped that lil bitch

Its just what Kids do...as a mom you sjhould know to put a towel under her if shes on your bed and if shes prone to taking of her nappy she should have had trousers or a vest with the buttons done up at the bottom common sense really

Professor59 2

Yep. That's what kids do. If you think this is an FML, you have big, big problems. I feel sorry for that little girl. Mom already resents her.

marshmallowmouse 0

Get used to it, lol. As soon as they are potty trained they'll start in with the wall-drawing, food painting, and make-up stealing. Take it in stride, lol

Welcome to motherhood....get used to it.

Like what, A tarp? If you put the infant on a towel or another blanket she would have just pee'd on that and it would have soaked thru to the comforter anyway. Use your common sense people!

AntiChrist7 0