By Anonymous - 05/11/2009 00:40 - United States

Today, I stepped away from my desk for a few minutes only to return to find the general manager installing updates on my computer. This wouldn't have been an issue had I not pulled up a website explaining in great detail the effects and causes of vaginal yeast infections. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 956
You deserved it 30 743

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's why you look up this stuff at home instead of the work computer. Saves yourself the embarrassment and the possibility of getting busted for improper use of work equipment.

jchansfan 0

Because closing it when you stepped away would just be ridiculous...

Comments

Reyo 2

Perhaps it's best to let that type of research wait for your home computer...

angleod 0

Well, if you feel the urge to itch, he'll understand now.

That's why you look up this stuff at home instead of the work computer. Saves yourself the embarrassment and the possibility of getting busted for improper use of work equipment.

DeadxManxWalking 27

same as the guy who looked up **** on the news?

Are you one of those women who loves douches?

jchansfan 0

Because closing it when you stepped away would just be ridiculous...

My thoughts exactly...whoever still doesn't lock their PC when they leave their desk deserves this kind of embarassment. FAIL!

or not doing stuff like that at work...even more ridiculous

That's why you don't do that stuff at work :D

Come, now. You're the one who was silly enough to leave that up on your computer anyway. Besides, do you really think that you should've been doing that at work? *eyeroll*

You really shouldn't do that kind of stuff at work, tbh. Anyways, it doesn't seem like that big of a deal. I mean, so what?

Flutist 3

No wonder it was embarrasing, since he ate you out last night.