By Thors_Hammer9999 - 23/11/2013 06:05 - United States - Cadillac

Today, after having my sinuses draining for a couple days, my ma stopped by for a surprise visit. Upon discovering the trash can full of used tissues, she called my pastor grandfather to talk to me about the chronic masturbation problem I don't have, but that everyone now thinks I have. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 002
You deserved it 2 887

Thors_Hammer9999 tells us more.

Thors_Hammer9999 17

Hi no I wasn't stuffed up anymore, my sinuses will drain twice a year, once in the spring and once in the fall for about two or three days, I also tend to suffer from sinusitis and sinus infections. She showed up the day I was finally cleared up and was just loafing around the house. While I'd kept thinking I needed to take the trash out because it was gross just sitting there, but I wasn't expecting company, like I said she stopped by for a surprise visit. I was able to clear things up with my Grandpa, the man knows me better then anyone and he was just checking in on me out of concern because as he said "it didn't sound like me." It was also my idiot brother who spread it around after overhearing my ma conveying the story to my dad later that day. I have had several facebook messages and phone calls asking about it but most of the people who know me are aware of my sinus issues, especially after last spring when my sinuses got infected because of them and my face was all swollen....We're all still trying to figure out how my mom is surprised by it....Idk, guess she figures I'll grow out of it eventually. Finally while I have taken some good natured ribbing about it all and probably will for a while yet my mom has gotten it even worse and is incredibly embarrassed about it all....maybe it's enough so next spring she'll remember my sinus issues for once.

Top comments

I'm so glad my parents don't care about that kind of stuff. Can't she see your runny nose and realise its getting cold?

DenBriZel 31

Comments

Do guys really use Kleenex? To me, it doesn't seem to be large enough to clean up such a job, unless they use half the box to do so? :P

I take it you have never seen how big a Kleenex tissue is? Also, some but not all guys do.

AntiPrude 26

Some of us produce more cum than others.

perdix 29

Masturbation is perfectly natural and nothing to be ashamed of. Obsessively saving it up is ****** up, though, bro!

Personally i would have thrown bout out of my house for interfering with my personal life

valentinov 15

Your mom is just plain stupid. Move on, my friend.

Illustrious 5

Why does you mum automatically assume you've been cracking off?!

Lol your FML name doesn't help your point :p