By EvilMother - 14/09/2012 00:57 - United States - Hinsdale

Today, after having a long talk with my mother about LGBT rights, she told me that she was totally open. I felt completely relieved, being gay myself. Seconds later, she said, "But not for you. I want you to find me a nice girl that can give me lots of grandkids." FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 048
You deserved it 5 236

Same thing different taste

Top comments

She can't control your adult life. OP, go find a nice guy and maybe adopt kids?

Don't be afraid to let her know that's not going to happen. She's your mother, so all she really wants is for you to be happy, and if you could convince her to be open with gays, than you could convince her to be open with adopted grandchildren as well.

Comments

Sorry! I'm bisexual and when I told my dad he said "good no girl can get you prego!"

noisebox 1

Don't worry there's plenty of Christians who say you can be 'cured' of that.....

SpaceCadet87 0

At least your mom is being honest instead of just pretending she's cool with you being a ****.

SpaceCadet87 0

Your mom was just being honest. Ydi.

SILVERSTAR_6 17

Yo that is ****** up big time I'm weak right now lmfao!!! XD

Get used to it, a guy and girl were made FOR each other...that's why just guys and just girls can't have babies...go back in the closet son.

Don't be so hard on them. Just because someone doesn't have perfect spelling and grammar doesn't make what they have to say any less valuable. If the comment was in text language, I could understand, but if someone just uses a wrong word, give them a break! Maybe English isn't their native language for all you know. And even if it is, everyone makes mistakes sometimes.

maybso 0

hopefully she font lock you ins closet o_O

OP, If she can't accept you for who you are, there is no point in having that negative influence in your life. Stay strong.