By Anonymous - 09/08/2009 14:33 - United States

Spicy
Today, after going to the beach with my guyfriend, I thought I looked pretty good infront of him in a bikini. Later he whispered in my ear, "You have a lot of hairs sticking out of your bottom". FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 960
You deserved it 45 946

Same thing different taste

Top comments

at least he whispered it and didnt say it out loud so other people could hear!!

Comments

cactus_fml 0

Eh, YDI. I mean, it's kind of common sense to atleast make sure your pubes aren't, you know, escaping your swimsuit in any way. But still, FYL.

Guys should clean up down there for the exact same reasons girls should. My thinking is if you want oral, you shave your hairs.

In my opinion, guys should shave for the same reason girls should. My moto is if you want oral, you shave the...squirrel...haha, I wanted it to rhyme and sound like a moto, doesn't really work here but you get my point.

ohJeeznotme 7

Aw **** it, everyone has hair, so who gives a shit at the end of the day. At least your friend was polite about it! It could've been sooo much worse.

toosoonbreh 0

Ew. Do you not notice that in the mirror?

FYL. I'm gonna assume the OP didn't intentionally leave hairs sticking out of her bottoms, and it kind of depends on how old the OP is. When I was in my middle school years, where you're just starting to hit puberty and all its blessings, I went swimming in the park pool and it wasn't until I wore my goggles under water that I noticed my bikini line. From that day, I started taking care of that area when I knew I'd be in the pool. Maybe some people start full-on shaving at that age, but I didn't. I had no real reason to, since I was young and it wasn't particularly long. Chances are the OP is a lot older than that, but whatevers. Shit happens. Just learn.

Jorddaaan 0

You should just trim EVERYDAY. especially in the summer

you should be thankful he notified you instead of you having to go around with that sticking out.