By Lovejunkie - 01/03/2010 07:30 - United States

Spicy
Today, after finalizing my divorce, I decided to go out with a guy I had been ogling for months, after much anticipation and a few rounds of drinks at the bar, I was ready to roll. Much to my disappointment, his penis was so small the condom wouldn't stay on. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 696
You deserved it 8 645

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I don't care what anyone says, when it comes down to situations like this; size does really matter folks!

Comments

this is why you don't jump in the sack on the first date.

I see it as the reason to do it early.

hoydenrulez 0

probably asain, haha no offence it's just true!!

how would you know if Asians have small dicks? have you ever seen an Asian guys dick or your just a follower with no opinion and say what people say to seen cool loserrrr!!!

kayPandastyle 15

ROTFLMAO and not if the Asian is mixed with other stuff then you'd have a better chance I think. but damn girl FYL that's y I hate havin expectations or try not to hav high ones so I won't b dissappointed!!

xoxogrrrr93 0

is that even possible that a condom falls off?! how small you got to be for that?!?!?!

You are most likely a stuck up blonde bitch op. It isn't his fault his penis is small he can't help it. Stuff like this pisses me off. I'm 17 and barely fit in a b cup bra and people talk shit cause my boobs are small people are so dumb. He can't help his penis is small and he doesn't need bitches like you making him feel like shit.

maybe if you didn't have teeth in your vaginer

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha I can't stop laughing

amazingjane 0

stfu!!!! oh, man! that sux!