By marquez_jasmine - 21/07/2012 15:08 - Canada - Kingston

Today, after feeling a little down about myself and looking for comfort from my boyfriend, he told me that my stretch marks make me look like a tiger. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 475
You deserved it 3 724

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'm not sure why this offends you, tigers are bad ass.

maybe tigers are his favorite animal..?(:

Comments

Do you also have adonis DNA? If so, I think Charlie Sheen is looking for a girlfriend.

Unicorntails 7
DeVaughnS 5

I never seen stretch marks as an ugly thing idk y but in the right areas they can be so sexy lol

nelds 12
EmmanuellaDoonga 3

Oh and where on the body do you think??

DeVaughnS 5

Hell anywhere there is skin lol ;-)

Come on, guys, quit being deliberately stupid. You know the boyfriend was saying something that he knew would hurt her feelings. What a dick. Dump his sorry ass.

Absolutely correct. The only recourse for saying something insensitive is to terminate the relationship immediately. Communication is overrated and inconsequential. She should probably kick him in the balls too just for good measure, right?

Actually he wasn't. There's a picture of the saying online that's aimed towards women who have given birth that says, "Your body is not ruined, you are a tiger who earned her stripes." He probably saw this and WAS trying to be nice to OP, he just didn't word it correctly and she took it the wrong way.

*shrug* If that's how he gives comfort then I don't imagine that talking to him would produce anything positive. I figured my comment was just eliminating the middleman.

I thought her boyfriend was sweet to even take into consideration that she felt bad.

Wow Bloo your boyfriend must have to walk on eggshells around you. Poor bastard.

Why doesn't everyone stop assuming that all guys are dicks just because they say something that's pretty funny. It's not even mean! Why don't you all stop conforming to society and stop being so over sensitive about tuff that doesn't really involve you. I'm tired of people who don't even have enough brains to come up with their own opinions and just agree with what others are saying. God you people piss me off!

twisted_cherub 14

109- "Stop conforming" is the most overused phrase I hear lately, so thanks for leaping right onto the "be different" bandwagon. Liking the things I like is not "conforming". Conforming is going along with something ONLY because it is popular. Feeling hurt is not a choice to be made in order to conform. It's an emotion. Bloo- It may have seemed insensitive the way he said it, but I don't think he meant to hurt her. My fiance says things like that all the time in order to demonstrate that, no matter how I feel about my body, he likes and loves me the way I am. Not only do those things not bother him, but he actually finds them attractive. It's just that most guys aren't the romantic, poetic types who can say what they mean in exactly the way a girl wants to hear it.

Maybe he's calling you a beast in the bedroom.

momolee 4

Just do what tigers do on discovery channel ;)

Baby you and me ain't nothin but mammals. So let's do it like they do on the Discovery Channel (the bad touch- the bloodhound gang)

Then he would think your obsessed with his small little comment.

NagatoPain 4

My girl used to hate her stretch marks but I fell in love woth them and she loves to tease me with them >,< Tiger Stripes are what I said to her and she loved it! You should too OP :) You earned your stripes :)