By Anonymous - 03/10/2012 08:24 - United States

Today, after complaining that I had nothing to write about in my weekly journal for college, my professor suggested in front of everyone that I should get a girlfriend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 909
You deserved it 6 725

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Today, my right hand and I went to the cinema together.

Poetrywriter12 - Have you BEEN to uni? If not, then you have no idea what you're talking about. If so, then I'm severely disappointed with you. Sure studies are important, but the most important part of college is to LIVE.

Comments

Notime4bull 4

One does not simply get a girlfriend

Guy+Complaining+Being in college= automatic YDI.

This is a valid suggestion. Plenty of girls running loose around campus who like to experiment!

YDI for taking it personally. He's just making a joke that you need something interesting in your life! What's life if all you do is eat, sleep, and homework? Go out and LIVE!

At least your professor didn't say you need to get laid. Besides, a girlfriend might distract you from your homework.

80 I dearly hope your masters was not in psychology. Coming to the conclusion that this guy is suffering from emotional trauma because of such a comment is absurd. Embarassment, yes, perhaps. Also, just because you have a "masters" in a field doesn't validate your bs diagnosis based on one event. Get over yourself and stop over analyzing situations moreso than what they call for.

Why did you have to complain about your boring life to your teacher when you could've just made up something and save yourself the embarrassment.