By Mallory - 27/11/2011 23:53 - United States

Today, after admitting he had feelings for me, my crush returned from out of town. He'd said that while he was gone, he'd meet people, but only think of me. He came back no longer single. He's known her for 4 days. We've known each other for 6 years. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 839
You deserved it 3 971

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wow that sucks. When she breaks up with him and he comes running to you, ignore him :)

Comments

xShannonxSammyx 7

I'm sorry OP. :( You deserve better than that jerk.

Stormdriven37 6

But he did nothing wrong. You can't pin her failure on him.

He didn't do anything she could have at least said she liked him too then he might of waited for her

Don't give up! He'll see he made a mistake and want you back!

I was in that same position with a girl, but I didn't do what that guy did. Now the girl I was with is now my ex. Sometimes us guys get the hint and somtimes we don't.

Maybe he'll come back to you, you never know

If I was in OP's situation and he said he'd made a mistake, I'd tell him he did and he's too late. A girl should never settle for being the second choice.

123, Two options: Reject the guy you care about because he didn't choose you first and risk missing out on something over a petty superficial spat, or accept that he met someone else before deciding to date you.

123 & 138- you're both right, cus it depends on the type of guy he is and what she and he want to do. He could be blind the whole time or realize he made a mistake. Guys do that all the time, but some are smart enough to open their eyes. She may let it play out, but she shouldn't wait on him.

Sounds like a charmer. Better off, friend.

ninjuh_wingman 29

isnt it weird how he confessed he had feelings for you while he was away with anither woman?

Isn't it weird how you misread the fml?

16- isn't it weird you have a very difficult time reading and spelling?

FYLDeep 25

I'm sorry OP, but you two weren't actually in a relationship. You can't expect him to stay single out of speculation that you two will one day be together.

whodoyouthinkiam 0

Sorry OP that sucks... you deserve someone better(:

Aww maybe you should have said something sooner? its okay just move on

Best thing to do is move on and act like it doesn't bother you. The more unattainable you seem, the more he'll want you.

Yes, because playing mind games is the best way to win someone over. I agree with your first piece of advice, but your second piece is just stupid.

Yes, let's play hard to get with someone who chose a different girl! That way, he'll.... Oh wait a second....

Yeah, but it's true. A lot(not all, though) of men want what they can't have. If you want to go for it or not is your choice. Note: I wasn't being entirely serious with the last sentence.

awww! im sorry OP! hopefully he will realize his mistake and come back 2 u! if he doesnt, you culd probably do better!! :)

Come back to her? Deserves better than what wasn't there? I see this post as what OP wishes, not what IS. She didn't make him notice her for that length of time, obviously his heart isn't hers nor was it ever hers. Nothing was there before, OP should stop daydreaming and find someone, TELLING them she likes him before half a decade rolls by.

Stormdriven37 6

What mistake did he make? I'm confused.

rudikk99 2

Its weird, people keep forgetting "what" when they say that!

28- Too bad you missed the period in which you can edit your comment.. I would have recommended it