By purpleivy - 06/09/2011 18:53 - United States

Today, after a conference with my teacher who had previously accused me of not doing my homework, she finally discovered she'd been losing it all this time. I've been getting straight Fs for a month. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 707
You deserved it 2 425

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ImmaB3AST 7

how the hell does a teacher lose a months work of just your school work? That's ****** up.

Comments

LaCourneuve 1

What a witch. I hope she gets fired. I work in administration in a school, and I find this completely unacceptable.

Sounds like my little brother's teacher. Ask for her to grade them quickly and for an apology. If she won't apologize, speak to her boss (dean, principal, whoever that would be). They don't tolerate that kind of mistake when they have hundreds of other teachers knocking at their door for jobs.

Tell her to join FML & confess.....She should give u A+...

BadSuerte 0

Get her fired. That's so unprofessional.

If that happened to me, I'd make sure he/she gets fired and doesn't get a job for the rest of his/her life.

charlieskiki 0

Time to file a grievance and get those damn A's you deserved!!! ;)

I hope you got that shit straightened out asap and demanded compensation for the month of stress caused by getting straight F's on work you did and the teacher lost. FYL. Why would anyone say YDI!?!?

The worst teacher at my school isn't even that bad. She should be fired.

kurbanfan 6

FHerL, this is not an FML it's her fault she lost it all