By purpleivy - 06/09/2011 18:53 - United States

Today, after a conference with my teacher who had previously accused me of not doing my homework, she finally discovered she'd been losing it all this time. I've been getting straight Fs for a month. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 707
You deserved it 2 425

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ImmaB3AST 7

how the hell does a teacher lose a months work of just your school work? That's ****** up.

Comments

Sparkiee93 3

I know that feel bro. Eighth grade, the teacher would hand back assignments graded, and at the END OF SEMESTER I get a ******* F on my report card, so I go talk to her and she says it's because I have not turned in even one of my assignments, luckily I had all my graded assignments saved and in a notebook and I gave it to her but I don't know if it actually ever got fixed in the grade book. Damn ghetto inner city public schools.

Izzzzy 0

Same here. My History teacher last year always lost all of our assignments and gave us Z's, (equivalent to four F's, I think) and then told us we didn't turn in our assignments. She was very disorganized. And for OP, demand she give you all A's for the assignments she lost. >.<

I question just how it is she seemed to lose only your homework? Unless there was assignments missing from other students too. I would fight it a far as necessary to get credit for your work, properly, no late deductions. Good luck hopefully it will work out to your benefit.

leadman1989 15

Her dog kept eating your homework. But seriously use this to say you did ALL your homework and don't do any in the future no one will believe she's not "losing" them and you'll be valedictorian without doing a thing. Ok so it's far fetched that's what FML is for ;p

1337ist 2

Happened to me this year too. Got her wrote up.

Egnar 19

So your life sucks because your teacher realized her error, is obviously going to fix the bad grades [because if she doesn't it would be easy to go to a principal] and your life is back to normal? Or does your life suck because you had to deal with your parents harassing you for a month, because if so I imagine that would have been detailed in the FML. . .

Its a quote from a classic Pink Floyd song on the album "The Wall". Check it out sometime.

We don't need no education. We don't need no thought control. No dark sarcasm in the classroom. Hey teacher, leave those kids alone!

perdix 29

You're using double negatives! Yeah, you DO need some education!

Egnar 19

I don't see the double negatives, I think you're just missing how brackets and parenthesis work.

Egnar 19

wow thought this was a reply to the wrong comment so I replied to a comment about the wrong comment :(.

randomhangul 4

Well both obviously suck so what's the point in asking? a month of dealing with a teacher getting on your case about how lazy and irresponsible when its not true is not fun. fyl op

leadman1989 15

You don't get the song reference? You're human? I thought you were some super computer program (something like akinator) designed to asses human emotion through comedy (and eventually use that information to crush us in the quickening). Next you'll tell me you bleed. :(

Egnar 19

Even in the united states year round school is becoming more and more popular. Which involves brief 2-3 week breaks every 2 months or so as vacations.

In the northern hemisphere, I believe so. But down here we take our summer holidays in, you know, summer. (PS. I'm not assuming or insinuating that OP is in the southern hemisphere, just observing that not everyone has the same school schedule as the USA, UK, Canada, etc.)

Egnar 19

I live in NY, most schools here take it off in the Summer as well, however I know a friend in NC who says a lot of schools in her area [she's a teacher] are switching to full year. Which is about the midpoint between the North and South. I'm not insinuating it's the norm, just pointing out it does happen in some schools.

i_am_that_one 0
KaelaKhaotic 5

Sounds like my brother's Spanish teacher...