By Sigh - 19/02/2013 17:13 - United Kingdom - Waltham Abbey

Today, a woman strapped her 8-year-old son into the seat next to me on a transatlantic flight. Thinking they'd been unable to book seats together, I offered to swap seats with her. She said she'd booked it this way intentionally, because he's a "fucking brat" on flights. She was right. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 902
You deserved it 2 612

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Seems like she is a "******* brat" BEFORE flights. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree, eh?

Comments

Push his face up to the window and show him how high up the plane is. Tell him you can open that window.....

perdix 29

Say, "Spare the rod, spoil the child, I always say." Then, wink and whip out your rod. No, wait, that didn't sound right . . .

crazytwinsmom 25

The mom now has the free time ;) But OP gets first dibs on her, for getting stuck with her kid.

Bitchy mother who doesn't want to take care of her own spawn on a flight, kid who acts like a "******* brat" on flights. Yep, the acorn doesn't fall too far from the tree.

Although it's amusing, she seems like a bad mother.. The kid's her responsibility, it's unfair to stick you with her problem.

kittycat1597 10

The apple doesn't fall for a tree. This woman needs a mother of the year award.

You need to learn that one move from the Zohan. The one he uses to put the kid to sleep. It would have been handy I bet.

Tell the kid be gets a 6+-hour break from his mother if he behaves. Hmm... maybe that's what the kid planned all along?

fksfsdhfsdfh 26

:/ that shouldn't even be allowed. Some people should never procreate.