By Anonymous - 05/04/2014 15:27 - United States - Iola

Today, a week after moving into my new house, I'm seriously considering suing the previous occupant. He failed to mention how the neighbor has his own band and rehearses every other day until 2am. Their music is so bad, it sounds like the wailing of a cat being tortured to death. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 323
You deserved it 5 490

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If it's so loud that you can hear from the next house, maybe you can call the police for a noise violation...? That's a thing, right?

Comments

Or just call the cops, much cheaper than trying to get a lawyer. Best of luck!

If you have such a problem about it then why don't you just talk to your neighbor?

skyeyez9 24

I Picture the scene from the movie Slingblade, where Dwight Yoakam's character "Doyle" was rehearsing with his band, and the music was awful.

Poison Ivy oil on their equipment when they're not looking.

Then watch as you get sued instead for vandalism...

yes lets sue. thats the right thing to do. whiner. grow a pair and go tall to the new neighbors and work something out.

olpally 32

Time to sabotage the band some how.

escobar07 10

he doesn't have to tell you about the neighbor. Due diligence is what you lacked.

Actually, he does. Previous owner has to tell you anything which falls beyond reasonable limits. Something like this would fall in that category. Does seem to be dependent on the area though, calling the cops would be easier...

Sue the previous occupant for what exactly?

I don't see you being able to sue the previous owner. But you can call in noise complaints and sue your neighbor if he fails to comply

AviKerensky 17

That's how Linkin Park got their start. Just make sure you're "Friends so they share their wealth when they hit big.

Hiimhaileypotter 52

Except Linkin Park doesn't suck, one major difference there. Lol.