By Anonymous - 09/12/2012 16:29 - United States - Cedar Park

Today, a senile old lady came up to me and offered me chocolate. I noticed that it was ex-lax, so I politely told her no. My 4-year-old daughter pushed me aside and ate the ex-lax, because she thought it was candy. I now have a stinky child on a 3 hour bus ride, with no stops. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 054
You deserved it 11 162

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You couldn't stop your child? I'd never let my daughter take any sort of candy from a stranger. I would have said no, given a reason and distracted my daughter with something else.

Comments

You should whoop that child's ass for taking candy from strangers

Safe to say we will be seeing many more FML's from this mother regarding her kid. If she's already "pushing" aside at the age of 4, god only knows what she'll be into by the age of 16. Parenting is about structure, routine and discipline... Not friendship!

Now that is a... Horrible situation, seriously a 4 year old didnt push you out of the way. You let ger take the candy because you are a horrible parent, smack the childs hand deal with the tantrum and be eventually your child will learn. It also helps to tell then WHY taken candy from strangers is bad.

And that's why you should teach your children not to take sweets from strangers. smh -___-

It's not impossible to be manhandled by a child. They have the right reach and the element of surprise. My brother has done it to many of the women in my house over the past few years. He's always been strong and muscly. Just the other day he pulled a full grown man who was in a chair with wheels without breaking a sweat, he's 6, the guy weighed over 300 pounds. But if this poster is a man...shame on you for letting your daughter pimpslap you.

Just to make sure I got this right...your FOUR year old daughter "pushed" you out of the way, and ate a strangers candy... Fy daughters life, for having such an awesome parent.

sweetmama88 6

I would never let my child eat from strangers what ever her age is !

yusaku02 20

And you didn't stop her because...

cmb8280 24

You just let your kid eat something a stranger handed her? There's no way a 4 year old is faster or stronger than you. You're lucky it wasn't laced with something much worse. YDI

How could your child push past you and somehow have time to eat a bunch of the chocolate you knew was exlax? Are you injured? On crutches? Just generally don't give a shit about your kid?