By doglover - 03/11/2009 18:11 - United States

Today, a Milkbone commercial came on TV. At the end of it, they whistle and throw a Milkbone across the screen, prompting my 100lb German Shepherd to leap off the couch and run head on into my new plasma screen TV. FML
I agree, your life sucks 487
You deserved it 42

Top comments

Turnip_Girl 0

Aww, and your doggy didn't even get its treat. :(

Comments

sr5nvy 0

I think that all of people adding their expert opinions on how all dogs and cats cannot see or recognize images on the television are funny. Especially after other people, with no compelling reason to lie, post how their animals see the TV and react to it. What I really think is that this guy should get his dog to do it again for a video camera and sell it to the milk bone or TV company.

ChelseaAnn08 0

I HATE that commercial!!! My dog always gets really excited and tries to go find the milkbone! (good thing the tv is up on the kitchen counter where he can't reach!!) Then, when he realizes there is no milkbone...he gets all sad and then starts whining. I vote to ban that commercial. Lol.

YDI for allowing a HUGE pet in the same room as any large, expensive piece of electronics. Heck, when my husband lived with his parents the CATS weren't allowed in his room unless he was carrying them, because of all the potential damage they could cause his computers.

jetranger778 0

aw man that sucks. Get a ferret. :P

Expensive electronics + ferret teeth/nails = Nooo! The office is the only ferret-forbidden home in our house! I have a hard time keeping even our cuddly one away from my iPhone cord when he's throwing a fit.

WTFpancakes 0

LMFAO I CAN SEE THAT HAPPENING! xD go german shepards :)

umm thats impossible dogs cant see 2-D so you're lying and no one like a lier

Haha, thank you, someone else said it first.

lyingontheground 0

To all the people saying dogs can't see what's on the tv.... unless you ARE a dog, there's no way to really know. I know my cat watches football with me every sunday and bats at the tv when they're running around.

LOL!!! This is the best fml i've read in a long time!

allihall127 0

FYL, but at least we learn from our mistakes. Thank God for insurance (hope you have it) and better put it up higher next time! But I don't blame you for not thinking of it, it's not like we think when we buy a TV "oh my dog will probably run into it."

MiniatureMayhem 0