By doglover - 03/11/2009 18:11 - United States

Today, a Milkbone commercial came on TV. At the end of it, they whistle and throw a Milkbone across the screen, prompting my 100lb German Shepherd to leap off the couch and run head on into my new plasma screen TV. FML
I agree, your life sucks 487
You deserved it 42

Top comments

Turnip_Girl 0

Aww, and your doggy didn't even get its treat. :(

Comments

z411811 0

plasma screens have thick plastic protecters on the screen...

I spent a good deal of time today tediously denying passage to all of the FMLs that appeared for moderation. As I was reading through the large bounty of mindless drivel I happened upon this tale and took a moment to read it. Dare I click "No" as I've done a thousand times before, I thought? I poised myself to click the ominous red button and began my mouse's journey to the large X, but something on the television caught my attention. The very commercial described in this tale began to play and I slowly shifted my gaze away from the glare of my laptop to the television in the living room. The whistle sounded and the bone was thrown and something strange happened to me. It were almost as if fate had intervened. I felt the overwhelming urge to give this story, this FML as the locals are apt to call it, my approval. OP, the comical events you describe have warmed my Grinch-like heart. Bravo.

leyash 0

YDI for having a German Shepard

Want to know how I know you graduated from a public high school?

i hope you die in a painful accident. **** you.

FlaminYawn 0

I have 2 German Shepherds, once they got bigger I made them outside dogs. YDI for having a 100 lb. dog as an inside dog.

That's sad for the dog the used to be indoors and was then banished to the outdoors. I've had German Shepherds all my life, and we've always let the well behaved ones live indoors. As long as they're housebroken, they get to be in the house. Also, totally not relevant, but a 100 lb German Shepherd is overweight, even if it is male.

No it isn't--I once met this giant German Shepherd police dog that was bigger than me. I'm 95 pounds. It was a police dog, meaning it was definitely a healthy weight. The officer said the dog was abnormally big.

FlaminYawn 0

sad country we live in where Michael Vick can go to prison for 2 years just for killing dogs, but women can have abortions and kill people and get away with it...

Yeah and we should have a funeral every time a woman miscarries. Shut up and stop posting your opinion about abortions on a fml about dogs.

Yeah, and Donte Stallworth can kill someone while driving drunk and only get a 30-day jail sentence. Life's not fair, we get it. Shut the **** up.

mr_doctor 0

actually, dogs are the smartest common pet, and one of the smartest animals. out of all humans, you are the most disgusting and stupid human of all. you should shoot yourself in the head and save a lot of trouble.

YDI for having a plasma tv. LCD is cheaper, better, and lasts longer. 56 and 62 are my heroes, btw.