By doglover - 03/11/2009 18:11 - United States

Today, a Milkbone commercial came on TV. At the end of it, they whistle and throw a Milkbone across the screen, prompting my 100lb German Shepherd to leap off the couch and run head on into my new plasma screen TV. FML
I agree, your life sucks 487
You deserved it 42

Top comments

Turnip_Girl 0

Aww, and your doggy didn't even get its treat. :(

Comments

Yes sue them for $4,000,000 to cover the price of the TV, emotional damage incurred by yourself, and most importantly (and expensively!) to cover emotional damage inflicted upon your doggy.

That hella sucks, but way cute at the same time. FYL.

Too bad you didn't videotape this!! oh yeah and FYL really hard.

Skull_300 0

You need to take that ****** to obedience school! You're lucky old Rover didn't try to lay a bone on you...

Turnip_Girl 0

Aww, and your doggy didn't even get its treat. :(

Another reason why owning a pet that weighs 100lbs could be considered unwise.....

Microsoftfan 0

Have anything to back up that statement? Seriously, give some constructive criticism before you go judging.

Walters1396 3

I'm fairly certain you don't have the person experience of having a 100+lbs dog, or you'd be aware that large breed dogs are some of the sweetest, most gentle and family-friendly breeds. German shepherds tend to be incredibly intelligent.

LOL. awesome FML. a little doubtful of the validity of it though since people are commenting about animals not being able to see TV as we do. but nonetheless, a good FML. FYL.

LOL. i love that one ! why didn't anyone else say "sue the dog" ?!

Most likely it was the whistle... but GS are pretty smart-ass dogs.

hahahha that hilarious. I would be so pissed off I that happened to me, except I have a corgi and I don't think she could jump that high hahahah. FYL

wow i have a shepherd and yours is damn stupid trian it asshole!

perdix 29

You certainly ought to sue. Your dog probably won't get a very good lawyer, so you should be able to win easily. I hope your dog has deep pockets, so you can buy a less stupid pet.

girlygirl666 0

@ perdix Excuse me.... I've been retained by Mr G. Shepherd.... I'm not really a lawyer, but I play one on t.v. The d-o-g doesn't know any better, though. Shhh

perdix 29

You think you're clever? I convinced the idiot OP that I was a lawyer who specializes in suing dogs. What say you and me settle out of court, take our 40% contingency fees and get the hell out before they figure out what hit 'em? That dough will buy lots of sammiches! ;)

girlygirl666 0