By :^( - 07/12/2013 17:30 - Bahrain - Isa Town

Today, a lady told me that I should sue whoever screwed up my "nose job" so badly. This is the nose I was born with. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 213
You deserved it 3 198

Same thing different taste

Top comments

God gave you a receipt right? But in all seriousness, I'm so sorry OP. That was a rude comment for her to make. You're perfect just the way you are :)

Don't let her bother you. I think natural imperfections are more attractive than fake plastic Barbie features.

Comments

God gave you a receipt right? But in all seriousness, I'm so sorry OP. That was a rude comment for her to make. You're perfect just the way you are :)

some people should learn to not open their mouths... sorry op! :(

naarz 9

That's rude of her.....don't worry about it OP nobody's perfect but you will always be perfect for someone who likes you for you are

No refunds #13? Well damn.. I was about to declare that life is a lemon and I want my money back!

Don't let her bother you. I think natural imperfections are more attractive than fake plastic Barbie features.

perdix 29

and having "Made In China" stamped in your crotch is an especially unattractive fake Barbie feature.

cheshirecat13242 32

Both of you, shut up.. OP should sue God & that's final. ;-)

It's physically impossible for me to shut up. Anyone who knows me can tell you so. I have had springs surgically inserted into my jaw to help me with my talkathon, and as soon as I close my mouth it pops open again. Springs are useful like that.

RedPillSucks 31

Hey. I like my "made in china" tramp stamp.

hahatofunny 20

Forget her. Don't let that get to you, we all have our flaws.

\ 28

Show me a perfect human being and I'll show you Demon Spawn.

Man, what's with all the FMLs related related noses?

hunts19ketchup 23

Don't turn your nose up at them either

Slayerfan408 6

How rude. Who noes maybe she's just jealous.

*knows I'm sorry, I couldn't help it >.

I think he was trying to make a pun. " who nose" but he misspelt it

ask who screwed up her personality. there is no cure for douche-baggery.

I can't see any good reason behind making a comment like that.

blcksocks 19

Tell her to stop being so nosy in others' business

Tell her she should take the same advice for the doctor who made her **** lopsided.

crazytwinsmom 25

Natural boobs may be lopsided too, not just fake ones.