By roxyriley - 07/12/2009 09:30 - United States

Spicy
Today, a friend of mine and I were talking about how hygienic we are. She mentioned she hadn't shaved her downstairs in a while. I was looking at the computer when she said this so when I turned to look at her I saw she had pulled down her pants and underwear. I was face to face with hairy muff. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 747
You deserved it 4 088

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Seriously, as long as you bathe, body hair is perfectly normal. Sure society says its EWWW GROSS but grow the **** up people. Stop being thirteen.

Comments

Thats so gross. Buy her a razor for Christmas!!!

You might need a weedwhacker depending on how longs it been since she shaved...

Seriously, as long as you bathe, body hair is perfectly normal. Sure society says its EWWW GROSS but grow the **** up people. Stop being thirteen.

no. **** you. at least when guys don't shave a lot, you can still SEE their reproductive organs. but when a girl doesn't shave I might as well be ******* the top of her head right? what's the difference? I'm fine with a little hair on a girl provided I can still see her ******, but once it's covered, **** no, I'm not going anywhere near that thing. anyone who says otherwise has clearly never put their Han down a girls pants only to find a big disgusting furball.

qwerticus11 0
dontyawishyaknew 12

95, maybe you should start sleeping with guys then.

You sound about ignorant as hell fella. Ok, so you don't like bush, that's fine...everybody has their own personal preference.....some people don't like opinionated people like you....that's how life works. Reminds me of the time old saying "to each his own". I personally don't "prefer" a ton of hair down there, that's something you communicate with your partner, I don't mind hair down there as long as its maintained & manageable, I keep mine clean & maintained I appreciate the same, unless she wants oral then I do request it to be little to no hair down there & if the same was asked I'd gladly oblige. Just like any other "preference", just because you 'prefer' the bald pedo-snatch feel to your women doesn't mean that it's what everybody prefers or that it is unacceptable any other way, there's no need to get worked up on the Internet because not everybody likes it like you do. Hell, some people prefer a clean clam, some prefer the old school pube-fro, & some prefer various shapes/sizes/styles/& designs. If everybody had & preferred each other to look the same then life simply wouldn't be very interesting at all would it.

perdix 29

Maybe she ought to take moustache wax and shape those wild pubes into a penis, and then you can ****!

muboshgu 0

if only that "problem" happened to me more often...

My money says 050294 is a 15 year old girl with a hairy "downstairs".

050294 0

untoldfame: I wish I was :P Oh to be a hormonal kid with shaggy pubes. Nah, I shave, but that doesn't mean it's automatically hygenic. It's just the norm these days, but it does not give others the right to call her unhygenic, as that is not true. Thanks for the feedback, even though it was just an imsulting rebuttle (a terrible one, might I add :P)

050294 0

Ick, I am horrified at all my spelling errors. Curse you Iphone!

Why are so few people focusing on the horror that is having the hairy downstairs *shown* to this girl? I really think that that is the horrid part not that the bitch stopped shaving. Seriously a girl I was friends with in highschool was an oversharer like this talking about it fine but she grabbed my hand while we were swimming and stuck it down there. The conversation doesnt stick with me that horror does. Although she is a lesbian now so that may be part of the awkward there. This is just an unacceptable level of close. Hanging out in your underwear time sure, no showing of unshaven areas though, if they must be shown they must be shaved.ew.