By SeeMeInTheDark - 07/12/2009 08:54 - United States

Today, I was doing homework in my room when my roommate started meowing all of a sudden. Not only was he meowing, he started to make loud cat noises that resembled a cat being run over by a car. He's gonna be my roommate for the rest of the year. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 086
You deserved it 3 361

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wow...That's pretty reminiscent of my freshman year roommate. She would meow and crawl between your legs every time you came in the room. I switched halfway through the semester because she was freaking insane.

If that's all they do, not a big deal. My best friend makes little cat noises when he works. I've learned what they mean, so I can tell if he's tired, annoyed, happy, ect. It's actually pretty amusing.

Comments

Wow...That's pretty reminiscent of my freshman year roommate. She would meow and crawl between your legs every time you came in the room. I switched halfway through the semester because she was freaking insane.

Well, you should have stopped masturbating in the room, then.

I've been feeling a little weird lately, Mercy, but thank you for reminding me that these problems usually are resolved by either fire and/or frequent masturbation in a public place. I personally prefer combining the two.

A1L12E4X26 0

Wow. That sounds sorta weird. OP, just make louder and more annoying cat sounds, so your room mate knows how it feels. And also, if that doesn't work, just play with them.

BABiiRAWr 0

I think he was drop when he was a baby

omg awesome! I want him as a roomate! I'll trade you!

MeowingKat 0

If the worst thing she does is meow and act like a cat getting killed then consider your self lucky. It's ******* weird but it could be alot worse. Although I'd keep an eye on her for awhile to make sure that's all she does. If things get worse it's time to request a room change/ new room mate

It is a lot worse. OP and his roommate are male.

My advice: go to the campus psychiatrist, fake having depression or some such thing, and get a prescription for Zoloft, Xanax, or whatever else they got. Then, smash the pills to a fine powder and slip it into your roommate's drinks. He'll be purring in no time.

@22milesaway, it would be better to act schizophrenic and get a script for an antipsychotic. More mind-numbing and effective. ^_^

If it's about effectiveness, just apply a baseball bat to the back of her head. If you knock her out - she stops meowing. If you don't, she'll probably be cured anyway...

ryguy997 0

nice way to get arrested, moron.

My freshman year (at a Christian college), this kid told one night, rather calmly, that he hears evil voices, and that he once tried to kill his entire appartment building with poisonous gas.

Just make sure he uses the litterbox, doesn't shred the furniture, and doesn't spray (he is a tomcat, after all), and you'll be fine. (Seriously, if this is the worst you get? You're doing pretty well. I've had worse for roommates, back in my day.)

If that's all they do, not a big deal. My best friend makes little cat noises when he works. I've learned what they mean, so I can tell if he's tired, annoyed, happy, ect. It's actually pretty amusing.