By serveandprotectyeahright - 20/11/2010 14:00 - United States

Today, a cop almost rear-ended my car, slammed on the gas with no warning, swerved around me, flipped me the bird, then cut me off and then drove a full ten miles under the speed limit. When I changed lanes to overtake him, he pulled me over for road rage. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 259
You deserved it 4 573

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wow. Seems like that cop knows the law well!

DaleksAreEpic 0

He must have been in a bad mood because he didn't get his daily donut fix.

Comments

I hate when cops get away with things like that :(

Lancer_doosh 0

A guy in my math class has that tattooed on his hand.

sourgirl101 28

I know some one that has "Pay me Bitch" tattooed on his hand.(:

I had a cop go 45 on the highway for no reason other than, what it seemed, to make his own parade.. No one wanted to pass him but me. Sometimes they have a bad day and feel like making people feel stupid...

Take it to court! Say the ticket resulted from you refusing to blow him!

Kiimy_fml 0

i HATE cops!!!!!! They abuse their power!! Cops suck fat DICKS!

I hate it when pigs do shit like that, just to provoke you into breaking the law. I like cops, but I hate pigs.

If I remember right, that's called "baiting," which is illegal and you can take him to court over. The cop has a dash cam which (hopefully) caught most of it.

walterm 0

sounds like the cops here. 2 cops got charged with planting drugs on somebody because he slept with the cops sister. I respect law, but not who enforces it.

Well, I'm sure there'll be some way of getting the ticket annulled if you can prove that you weren't overtaking in a dangerous way. If you can prove he was driving in a dangerous way, that's even better. I guess trying to find some traffic cameras or something for that area would be your best bet, and getting the relevant officials to view them, but there might be better ways.

..Better ways? Yes! Steal a traffic camera and tape it to the roof - Kidnap a relevant official and take them with you wherever you go. Although they in themselves are criminal. Scratch that, go with Cinn's somewhat more polite and official way. There isn't much better?