TMI

By Anonymous - 26/09/2010 23:52 - United States

Spicy
Today, I learned that my girlfriend gives good head. I didn't find out by getting one, I found out by my drunk best friend telling me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 874
You deserved it 3 026

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Why is she a **** for giving another guy head? She would be only if his best friend wasn't her boyfriend when she gave him head. The FML doesn't say so, so why is everyone saying she's a **** or ho??

FireBug24_7 0

Because only a hoe gives head to her boyfriends or their beat friends. ***** just screw em. Either way.... it's because she apparently gets around.

FFML_314 11

I think 'idiots' is an understatement. So much ignorance. They can't say anything intelligent, so they ridicule. It's easier for them.

you ought to put it in her pooper and then dump her ass afterwards

The difference between a bitch and a *****? A ***** gives it to everyone, and a bitch gives it to everyone but you.... lol just saying

10_4Franky 0

You're profile picture made me chuckle!

x5xfmlx5x 0

u should def. get a bj n then b like honey hurry up n swallow so u can gather ur shit n get out !!!!!!!!!!

Well atleast you have a girl that don't care to hang out with the guys -.- idk that sucks though lol

imakemlaff 3

she probably does. at least u know she has expeirence. get her to give u head and if it's good she's a keeper!!!

It all depends if she gave the best friend a bj while she was with the current boyfriend. If they were dating at the time, I say, make her give you one, shove it down her throat, and then dump her. If OP wasn't with her at the time he should just get over it and patiently wait for his turn.

perdix 29

She was just practicing on him so she could be really great at it when she blows you. There's a website where a woman describes how she gained excellent deep-throating skills. Your gf is probably too cheap to buy a series of ever-larger dildoes, so she used your best friend's **** instead. Be patient, it's going to be so worth it! You may have to wait until she sucks of your other friends with even bigger dicks, but you will eventually get that trip to ******* Heaven.