Tiptony Buskertano

By Jesus - 21/04/2009 14:39 - United States

Today, I was playing guitar on the sidewalk and had my guitar case open for tips. A man came up with a folded piece of green paper, smiled and walked away. After I was finished, I looked at my tips. I unfolded the paper, it was a note that said "You suck!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 984
You deserved it 11 453

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's not really a tip. "You suck. Get lessons" would work.

Nobody disrespects Jesus..not on my watch (And if there are any of you who say my comment is completely irrelevant, than check the Username...and for those of you who think it's stupid, i don't care)

Comments

BigDollaz 0

If you were good you wouldn't be on the streets

skierguy 0

#12, you are an idiot who made a contentious comment on an online forum just to start shit up. If Jesus existed (and thats a big if) he was nothing more than a charismatic leader who died millenia ago. Somebody using the name as their screen name on fmylife.com is not going to cause your all-loving yet wrathful fictional god to smite anyone.

Buskers are douchebags. So that's what happens.

jackistan 0

He was just jealous. Don't let it get you down man, just keep playing. I'm a sidewalk musician too and i've had to deal with that kind of stuff.

that guy's just an ass. ignore people like him. :)

wowfmlife 0

so...? maybe you do suck... at least he didnt come up and say it to your face god, get over it. maybe take some of that money and get lessons

roundyswater 0

#33 - "a contentious comment on an online forum just to start shit up" Then later you say, "If Jesus existed (and thats a big if) he was nothing more than a charismatic leader who died millenia ago. Somebody using the name as their screen name on fmylife.com is not going to cause your all-loving yet wrathful fictional god to smite anyone." Really 33? Really?

Get over it. Buskers DO suck. They're freaking annoying. Unless they're amazing, like some of the people I've seen in NYC lately. But... if he said you suck, you probably do.

tomahhtoe 0

The coward couldn't say that to your face, so f&%k him. Keep playing your guitar.