Time to run

By Anonymous - 10/10/2021 08:01 - Australia - Vermont

Today, while out shopping, my fiancé started talking to a cashier in a flirty manner as if I wasn't there, and casually referred to me as his housemate. I felt my heart break, but I'm too weak to bring it up with him. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 060
You deserved it 637

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Jon Tessler 14

if you are to weak to bring it up now, he will continue to do it, and probably cheat on you

slkeithh 14

damn. I don't even believe in praying but I'll pray for you. stand up for yourself because wtf.

Comments

Jon Tessler 14

if you are to weak to bring it up now, he will continue to do it, and probably cheat on you

slkeithh 14

damn. I don't even believe in praying but I'll pray for you. stand up for yourself because wtf.

Find the strength, and act. Do something. Talk to him or a friend don’t do nothing. You deserve to be respected.

Kill him in his sleep and tell the cops he had sleep apnea. Leave out the part that the sleep apnea was caused by the pillow you held over his face. Meek people don't have many better options.

Dirtysalamander1 13

stand up for your bitch ass. you have power over you. you're in control!!

I'm surprised someone like that managed to get to the fiancé level, sounds like he thinks of you as kind of a placeholder until someone better comes along. I've been that guy though, kind of sucks when you realize you're no longer into your SO.

Lora Wood 11

Start planning your exit strategy.

And1 12

You know what to do, dump his sorry ass.

Should of said so this ring means nothing then.. gave it to the new girl and walked away. But in all seriousness this sucks and the fact he had the balls to do it in front of you should make you question what he does without you around. I hope you find the strength to leave as I think you'll have a lot of heartbreak from him in future.