The heat of the moment

By ImSorry - 18/01/2024 06:00 - United States

Spicy
Today, I found out I’m gonna be a father. One day, I accidentally walked in on my sister-in-law changing. For some reason I’ll never understand, we ended up having a quickie doggystyle and swore to not talk about it ever again. She’s now 6 weeks pregnant. I’m a dead man if my wife finds out. FML
I agree, your life sucks 103
You deserved it 1 124

Same thing different taste

Top comments

dongdong xiang 10

“For some reason” Are you kidding me? The reason was that you’re a h*rny **** who can’t keep it in his pants. Way to take accountability. I seriously hope your wife finds out. Cheating is a CHOICE not a mistake. You CHOSE to disrespect your wife and sis in law.

another loser that can't keep it in his pants. all because you saw her changing doesn't mean you should have acted on it. tell your wide. she is going to find out anyways. I hope she takes you for everything.

Comments

dongdong xiang 10

“For some reason” Are you kidding me? The reason was that you’re a h*rny **** who can’t keep it in his pants. Way to take accountability. I seriously hope your wife finds out. Cheating is a CHOICE not a mistake. You CHOSE to disrespect your wife and sis in law.

Start planning your funeral because it is WHEN your wife finds out, not if.

easybree 9

exactly. a secret like that always comes to light.

slapstick1982 20

don’t think women will ever understand just how caveman like a man behave when pussy is involved. it’s just the way we’re wired. sure men have come a long way but just like the fetal position can’t be untaught so is a man’s desire to **** pussy. (fyi, I’m married and have never cheated)

it's the fact that he cheated. he could have gone home and had sex with his wife or wanked it real quick. it doesn't matter that he got horny in the moment. it matters that he has no self control. don't you dare give any excuse. you say you haven't cheated yet you act like it's not your fault if you do or a man can't see any naked female because they won't be able to control themselves. get over yourself.

slapstick1982 20

fyi, cheating is not against the law. people have free range to do so. please stop judging. his legal choice

adultery is a felony in a lot states actually.

Sounds like we need to castrate men so they aren't tempted to rape if women are in their vicinity, since apparently men have zero control over their sexual urges 🙄

easybree 9

nope that’s a cop out. men aren’t animals. they are human beings who are able to say NO to hurting someone deeply. unless you have a sx addiction I don’t wanna hear it. and if you do, you need THERAPY

another loser that can't keep it in his pants. all because you saw her changing doesn't mean you should have acted on it. tell your wide. she is going to find out anyways. I hope she takes you for everything.

Your sister-in-law is equally to blame, but dude, go rub one out like everyone else when this happens. You've ruined 5 lives with yer penis.

Wow. What a piece os shit BOTH you and her sister are. Truly hopefully she finds out and takes you to the cleaners. As far as her sister. I hope she beats the brakes off of her and tells the whole family and disown her.

Wadlaen 23

Well, if you don't understand it, neither do we...

There’s a reddit story here somewhere, either under ‘slutty confessions’ or AITA (you are).