The cupcake incident

By kandi - 04/05/2009 07:34 - Philippines

Today, while at the bakeshop, I got bored waiting in line so I rested on the glass protecting the cupcakes. Turns out there was no glass. I had to pay $50 to cover all the mess and had to walk out of the bakeshop with icing all over my butt. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 445
You deserved it 79 843

Same thing different taste

Top comments

why would you sit on a glass case protecting cupcakes? what if someone wants to look at the cupcakes? what if the glass breaks? you should have sucked it up... but maybe i just overthink the consequences of my actions too much i donno. anyway its kind of silly.. i wonder what it feels like to squish a bunch of cupcakes with my bottom?

YDI for trying to sit on a glass case

Comments

celiaeatsballz 0

That's gross. You can call the health department on them for not having glass over their food.

kellster 2

#27 summed it up perfectly. Why the hell would you sit on a glass case in the first place, leaving your ass prints all over it? I also think it's weird that they had their baked goods just sitting out in the open like that (gross!), but still. Have some common courtesy! And how did you really not notice that it wasn't glass so much as nothing at all? Are you a bird? This is hardly even believable.

These are the type of people who walk into glass doors at the front of supermarkets and malls. XD

noshitsherlock 0

GAWD, this site is full of IDIOTS. Why would you do that??? Was it worth it? What a great idea!

As a person who worked part time during high school at a bakery, it's annoying to have to constantly walk around the store windex'ing windows because little kids have the need to touch and point to what they want, or put their hands up on the glass with their open mouths drooling. But to attempt to sit on it? And not even notice first that there's no reflection? That's just creepy. YDI.

Bakeshop? I've never heard that. And I wouldn't expect it from a North American. Also, yeah. Not the smartest move. You should also word that better. I'm sure you didn't decide to sit on the "glass" because you were BORED. As if sitting on a glass case provides some form of amusement. Tired of waiting in line is probably better. And wtf #38.

LOL, okay my friend read this and said it reminded her of something a... friend of ours would do. So, yeah... LOL. *cough*

YDI for sure. Glass cases are not for sitting on. The cupcakes are there for display, I don't think they'd appreciate you setting your ass on their case and blocking people's view. And you must be pretty blind if you couldn't tell there wasn't a glass case there...

That's hilarious. I hate when you think there's glass there and there isn't or vice-versa. Still though, sitting on glass is usually a bad idea.