Targeted

By vikingunicorn - 03/02/2011 12:52 - Canada

Today, I parked three streets away despite the ungodly cold. I did this because in the past, on my street, I have had my car keyed, my tires slashed, and my side view mirror ripped off. When I went back out to my car, I found that someone had broken off my windshield wipers. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 181
You deserved it 3 484

Same thing different taste

Top comments

maybe you should move out of the shithole town you live it

Comments

Do the other cars around yours also have this happen? Seems like you are being targeted. Instal a mini hidden camera in your car to find out who is doing this.

that's a really good idea.....unless the hidden camera gets jacked too lol fyl. Definitely someone doesn't like you.

Actually It happens a lot on my street. Thing is, a few blocks away the cars are usually untouched. S'why I parked father away in the first place.

Privations_fml 3

Sit in your car at night (I'm assuming this happens at night) and wear all black + a mask. When they come to vandalize your car, scare them. Oh, and you better have some sort of firearm or knife on you.

seems to me like someone is out to get u, I would be so sacred if I were u

You are special, and by golly, People LIKE you!

perdix 29

You really need to get rid of your "I Hate Ni**ers" bumper sticker. A lot of white people would find that offensive enough to vandalize your car.

perdix 29

That's too bad. It was really funny. I told my frieñd what I wrote and she laughed so hard she had to hang up and call me back when she stopped laughing, which was about 20 minutes later. I think I added about 2 years to her life from giving her such a good laugh.

Aw, your comments are half the reason I get on FML...

Here's what you do OP. First you take out a huge insurance policy on your vehicle, and then either purchase or fashion a large amount of explosives, then wait for a year to pass. After that, fine tune your car alarm so that it will go off at the slightest bump or contact, and buy a trigger that is activated by sound. Park your car a few streets away, arm the trigger that is connected to the explosives hidden under your car, activate your car alarm and wait. When you get up in the morning you'll be rid of your nemesis who is destroying your car and you'll have a large sum of money to buy a new one!

ScreamingMimi 0

LOL...It scares me the amount of thought and detail you've put into this plan.

perdix 29

You need to get rid of your "I Hate {racial slur} " bumper sticker. Even people from other racial groups would find that offensive enough to vandalize your car!