Suspicious minds

By Anonymous - 15/05/2016 22:25 - United States - Phoenixville

Today, my college instructor told me I hadn't actually failed a big exam as he originally said. It turns out he'd mixed me up with another student. Now thanks to the power of gossip, half my class thinks I slept with him so he'd switch my grade with the other student's. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 650
You deserved it 1 354

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It's college, who cares what some random people think? I can get why it would bother you, but anyone who thinks something like that is not worth your time - don't let them have any control over you or your emotions.

That's why you always ask for the exam back. 1. To learn from your wrong answers 2. Because teachers mess up a lot more than most people realize with grades and holding on to proof is important. My teacher just messed up my final grade which got me a .11 lower in my GPA till I proved to the dean his mistake, I hold onto all homework and tests for this exact reason.

Comments

You shouldn't have shared your grade with fellow students.

corky1992 33

Some teachers post the grades up or the other student could have told.

even if the teacher didn't post the scores, the other student whose score is swapped knows. And he/she can start the rumors.

corky1992 33

Let them think what they want. All that matters is that you passed.

Don't you just love immature people

If he's hot who cares. And if not oh well

Hey at least people would think that your hot enough for a teacher to risk their job and sleep with you?

Your lucky no one from your college reads FML ?