Support system

By lynn - 17/02/2010 06:30 - United States

Today, I found out my cousin - who suffers from bipolar disorder - shot herself in the chest and has only a 20 percent chance of living. I told my boyfriend, while crying, and he held me for a few minutes. As soon as I got quiet, he pulled out his iPhone and started playing a shooter game. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 271
You deserved it 4 431

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Your boyfriend probably thinks people respawn in real life like in CoD.

naww that's pretty sad :( if he did it on purpose I think he deserves a punch in the face . but maybe it was a coinsidence :o

Comments

gnetgirl26 0

I'm very sorry for your family and you hope she survives .... ps dump your bf

Squeezeit 0

um, he shouldn't be bored of comforting his gf. even if he didn't make the gun connection... which knowing men he probably didn't.... doesn't mean he should pick up anything and play with it. it's almost as bad as trying to get sex at that moment. if he can't be without something to do that long he probably had ADHD and needs therapy.

purplemnm 9

people with ADHD don't need therapy, they need adderall...a shitload of adderall.

people with ADHD don't need pills. they need to learn to live with it. the adderol made me pull out my hair as a little kid and have night terrors and anger issues. but now I just know how to make myself focus when I need too and I let the hyper shit out when I'm home alone. if you need medication to function you shouldn't be allowed to pollute our gene pool further.

purplemnm 9

adderall made me calmer and I ******* loved it, I lost weight too which was good coz I had a fat phase before I turned 10

You have no idea what you are talking about. Not everyone with ADHD needs to be hopped up on medication like your drugged up ass.

Yulia_fml 0

Maybe that was your bf's way of coping? =P nah, probably not. Then again, I wouldn't automatically blame him for being a jerk if I were you. There's gotta be a reason for him not caring much about something that's so dear to your heart...sounds like your relationship wasn't so great in the first place.

AbOvE_88 0

hmm maybe telling him some1 got shot reminded him of that shooter, which probably made him say "oh yeah my game"

spaceydude 0

He was bored, so he started to play a game.I don't see anything wrong with that.

AmberBerry 0

That's so mean! He obviously has no sympathy or feelings fir anyone but himself. dump his fat ass.