Strategic

By Anonymous - 07/06/2009 13:50 - South Africa

Today, I went to a huge party. My ex boyfriend was there who I still have feelings for, so I decided to make him jealous by making out with the really drunk guy next to me. While we were making out, he threw up in my mouth and all over me. Everybody found it hysterical including my ex. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 761
You deserved it 95 413

Same thing different taste

Top comments

YDI and its stupid, if you have feelings for him, dont you think making out with someone else would completely blow him off??? why dont you.. oh i dont know.. TALK to him?

Yes because the best solution to an ex being around is to make out with someone you've never seen before. Clearly your deduction is faultless.

Comments

heavenandhell 0
AlexNeenan 0

Wow...I have no idea why he left you...

OP: so you made out with a random guy eh??? so if i was at this party, would you make out with me??? that would make the drunk guy jealous lmfao YDI

No wonder he's your ex if you make people barf when doing that. Ahaha.

No wonder he's your ex if you make people barf when doing that. Ahaha.

Blue_Coconuts 7

#75... Guys getting drunk and "breaking things" can be contributed to many things. A lot of it has to do with guys being bigger, and stronger, and therefore able to break things easier (duh). When they get drunk and lose basic motor skills, etc, they're more clumsy and prone to break things. Just like girls who just fall over everything when they get drunk. Just because they're smaller and therefore less likely to break things, doesn't make it any better. It's still annoying. And they still break things. And girls pee on things just as much as guys do. At least if you catch a drunk guy, you can get them to pinch it off usually. I've caught chicks, and they just keep going laughing like it's funny. TL;DR - Girls are just as dumb when drunk. It's better to say drunk people are ******* stupid. Oh yeah, OP, YDI for acting like a ****.

Kitty34_fml 0

He is your ex for a reason. If you have feelings for him, I assume he dumped you. He made a good decision. YDI for being a *****.