Stranger danger

By anniethemoth - 15/07/2022 16:00

Today, my five-year-old daughter is absolutely miserable and constantly putting herself down, as she has been for a week. What happened a week ago? She bumped into a stranger at Walmart, apologized, and the guy told her, “Nope, not good enough. You need to die.” Who says that to a child? FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 415
You deserved it 108

Same thing different taste

Top comments

anon9878 7

May be time to get your daughter counseling. There are terrible people in this world time to teach your daughter just because you make a mistake doesn’t make you a bad person

"Who says that to a child?" Some one who is not good enough and needs to die.

Comments

anon9878 7

May be time to get your daughter counseling. There are terrible people in this world time to teach your daughter just because you make a mistake doesn’t make you a bad person

Tell your daughter that she’s beautiful and how much you love her every day. Tell her that we all have meanness in us but we all have goodness too and it’s the goodness that matters. Tell her that words matter and she can make someone smile or cry, so to try to be the reason someone smiled that day even if it’s just herself. Tell her that being kind in a world that can be full of cruelty and hate matters. Tell her when it comes to being right or kind please always choose kind. ~J.M. Berrie Peter Pan That being herself no matter what will always make her happy. That people may forget what we say or do but they will always remember how we make them feel. ~ Maya Angelou Tell her she is stronger than she thinks she is because as awful as those words hurt they are wrong and explain how considering the source means if someone says mean things, they don’t matter because the only words that matter are the kind ones.

"Who says that to a child?" Some one who is not good enough and needs to die.

If anyone says that to my kid, we're going to have a Come To Jesus moment. That person needs to save their pain and insecurities for their counselor.

And what did you say to Mr. A-H0le!!! ..... Let her know that he's a nobody and he'll probably die first

tiptoppc 19

Probably by crossing the wrong parent. Maybe one with a conceal/carry and former marine. Sometimes it’s possible and necessary to be that karma in the world others want.