Splosh

By WhosGoingToCleanThisUp - This FML is from back in 2016 but it's good stuff - United Kingdom

Today, my daughter taught me the literal meaning of "When the shit hits the fan." FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 051
You deserved it 1 826

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Railroader 16

Just waiting for all those crappy puns to appear

Comments

conman531 23

Holy shit, dude I guess the shit really hit the fan on that one that's some flying horse shit right there That's some nasty shit you have on your hands you're just talking shit? That's complete and utter bullshit that shit has got to piss you off It's like she didn't even give a shit Are you going to take that shit? Did she pick up after her shit? What the shit?

We get it. You like puns, but there's also a limit of how many puns you can use. At least there should be.

Geckosrock99 33

I get that you were trying to be VERY punny, but it sounded more like a kid who learned a new word.

conman531 23

Alright, I tried and failed. It was either going to go really well or really bad. And it went really bad. I sincerely apologize

mthurston 14

Hell, he got em all outta the way!

Well, I guess next time someone uses that expression, you can just say, "this? This is nothing. Clearly you've never actually dealt with this shit like I have."

I'm really curious how she achieved this. Was she standing next to it with explosive diarrhea? or push it through the surrounding cage? or maybe chuck her poopy diaper to the ceiling fan? oh man - I feel sorry for you. Hopefully clean up wasn't too difficult!

A follow up is definitely needed. I want to know how this happened!

If she is old enough, it might be time to start teaching her to clean up after herself ...

elizacandle 29

thanks for reminding me to take my birth control

She doesn't happen to be an airplane fan, by any chance, does she?

this is too funny for words omg hahahahahaha lol

FalloutScrolls 25

I always preferred "defecation hits the oscillation."

KVKdragon 26

Do I really want to know the context of a situation like this?