Smooth criminal

By omgfmlhard - 11/05/2009 23:14 - United States

Today, I walked into Best Buy to buy a 42" widescreen TV I'd been saving up for many months. As I walked in, a man stopped me and handed me my wallet that I'd accidentally dropped. I thanked him. Five minutes later at the checkout, I opened up my wallet to realize it was empty. He had stolen everything. FML
I agree, your life sucks 57 963
You deserved it 12 060

Same thing different taste

Top comments

So after losing your wallet you waited until you were at the cashier to check if all your cash was still there??

Uh... do you mean you were carrying all that money in cash? If it was a card then it wouldn't matter, he couldn't use it...

Comments

it's called "check and accept". Lemme explain.... don't take a wallet from a stranger unless you check to make sure everythings in there. and then you accept.

nafarius333 0

So he steals from you, gives you and empty wallet so you can see who he is, then you don't check your wallet. That sounds likely...

pikL3bOi 0

YDI for not checking rite away wile he was still thee

sparxva 12

1. YDI for not checking your wallet right away. 2. Why r u carrying so much cash anyway? 3. Call the cops. Best Buy has lots of cameras.

I'm with 116 - Odds are that the guy who handed you your wallet isn't the one that stole from you... the Thief probably pulled your wallet out of your pocket, took everything out, then dropped it. The person who handed it back to you was probably just a helpful person.

Ackk18 0

That's your own Damn fault for two reasons. one for having all that cash on u..and two for not checking ur wallet as soon as u got it back. I mean seriously..