Smells like… victory

By sickofthesmelltoo - 28/02/2013 10:56 - Australia - Fitzroy

Today, my friends confronted me and told me that they no longer want to visit my house because my dog smells really disgusting. I didn't have the heart to tell them that the smell is actually my parents, who have been trying to "save water" by only showering once a fortnight. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 666
You deserved it 3 090

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I feel sorry for the dog, their sense of smell is 100 times that of ours.

Then... how often do they give the dog a bath?

Comments

Maybe you could recommend that they clean their nether regions and underarms with a wash cloth if they are that worried about the water. Like they show in old movies with a water basin.

It's called "a *****'s bath", where they just wash their underarms and privates. That would work or they could get a big box of the baby wipes and freshen themselves up a little in between their bi-weekly baths. Yuck! o.O

I'm just waiting for the idiot that thinks "fortnight" means every other day.

Yeah, those idiots. Everyone knows a fortnight is the nights when you build forts. Duh.

...the FML IS about building forts, isn't it?

ViviMage 38

Isn't that once every two weeks?

At least you had enough respect to not rag on your parents.

perdix 29

You don't know anatomy. It has nothing to do with the heart. You have the brains not to reveal the disgusting truth to your friends, but you lack the balls to confront your parents for being dirty hippies. Tell them that saving water by creating air pollution is a net loss for the environment.

bnutzinger 11

Are you high on bath salts? Net loss for the environment? Really?

#21.) Have you no idea who you're talking to? Show some respect. This man can say whatever he pleases. Be gone with your negativity, scoundrel.

TheRandomIndian 17

Ugh, it's like you know me. I've been searching for this "D" ever since I got on the internetz. Someone please just give it to me so I may say I received the ever elusive "D".

perdix 29

#30, she can go to Dallas whenever she wants.

I'm thinking they might want to look elsewhere for their water savings... although, they could have gone for another old-fashioned trick of only flushing once a day. Time to stock up on body spray!!

Body spray is only going to work for a little while then make them stink worse.

Is just tell my parents they smell awful and are driving people away with there stench . Or make up a fake article on how not showering could make you develop cancer .

Sometimes, the nose is more important than the environment.

Show your mother a blue waffle (thank you perdix, no I could not resist not looking). I'm sure she will start showering every hour. If you don't know what that is, take perdix advice. DON'T look it up.

What kind of online community do you think this is? Of course we're going to look it up now...you told us not to.

Ultimate_No 7

Wait outside for them to get home and then hose them down in the yard.