Sigma grindset

By brokenarm - 03/03/2010 16:46 - Germany

Today, I went to the pharmacy and asked the very attractive pharmacist what to do about the terrible itching under my cast. She told me to "be a man and deal with it." FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 959
You deserved it 7 901

Same thing different taste

Top comments

trinity1982 0

DON'T push objects down inside a cast to scratch an itchy spot. This activity has a high risk of damaging the skin, a blistered area or a surgical wound and causing an infection.

Comments

Use a bendy ruler- that way it won't break and won't scratch you (because a bendy ruler is obviously plastic :))

You have to love an attractive lady with a sense of humour. They're rare...

nuebs4 0

What is better MLIA or FML? http://thecrewchallenge.com/index.php?option=com_ccboard&view=topiclist&forum=3&Itemid=2

Cheerbaby016 0
dlm618 0

That pharmacist was either trying to flirt (like kids do in grade school by hurting eachother) or she was unprofessional and you should have reported her to a supervisor.

Get a metal hanger, bend it until you have a small curved end. Wrap curved part with some felt, nice and soft. It will not cut or scratch the skin. I did this and it worked nice....if you can reach the spot. If you have had surgery, you shouldn't be sticking anything down there! You could cause more damage. Also, report the bitch to management.

i hope you didnt cry about it, this was almost worth posting.

Report this obnoxious woman to management. She shouldn't be dealing with the public like this, particularly in a situation where most of said public doesn't feel well. When my younger brother had a cast, he had itches. What actually relieved the itch was taking a small toy hammer and tapping gently on the cast over the itch. No idea why this worked, but it did.