Sigma grindset

By brokenarm - 03/03/2010 16:46 - Germany

Today, I went to the pharmacy and asked the very attractive pharmacist what to do about the terrible itching under my cast. She told me to "be a man and deal with it." FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 959
You deserved it 7 901

Same thing different taste

Top comments

trinity1982 0

DON'T push objects down inside a cast to scratch an itchy spot. This activity has a high risk of damaging the skin, a blistered area or a surgical wound and causing an infection.

Comments

bigpapi210 0

she's probably a lesbian OP, dont sweat a butch lol

youthink_fml 0
makc5point3vtec 0

jump over the counter amd pull out your dick, then say "is this man enough for u biatch?!"

skyeyez9 24

Undo a wire coat hanger. its long enough to reach inside the cast. But only practical to use at home. Or one of those retractable magnetic things that are used to hold screws.

MermaidSongXOXO 6

No respectable pharmacist would do that, and I highly doubt they're allowed to. The fact that you mentioned she was attractive and you didn't provide an actual quote gives me the impression that you hit on her. Oh well. Guess that's what happens when your pickup line's about an itch on the dirty, smelly inside of your cast. You should've stuck with a classic: "Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?"

MermaidSongXOXO 6

P.S. *serious comment* Try bending the handle of a wire hanger straight to relieve the itch.

xundria 5

^ That is an epic pickup line.

What? Any pickup line about hangers and relieving an itch is likely to get you a drink in the face.

californiway 0