Shush

By Nutty - 24/06/2009 05:10 - United States

Today, I was sitting next to this cute guy on an airplane who I had started talking to. There was still an empty seat between us and it seemed like there weren't any more passengers boarding the plane. I then asked out loud, "I wonder if anyone will sit between us?" He replied "I hope so." FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 234
You deserved it 12 528

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Shit that must have hurt!!! Some people are just way too straightforward!

Comments

christopherlove 0

Like #11 said, watch your modifiers. Maybe that's why the cute guy hoped somebody sat between you. Because you're a crazy person who talks to the airplane.

platypuscatrat 0

I dont see why you care. Stop caring what strangers think. You'll feel better ;)

fyourlife33 0

I doubt a stranger said that if he was about to sit two seats over the whole flight.. Why would he make it that awkward

Yeah, I hate it when some random person feels the need to ramble on the entire flight. I've only ever once had someone interesting next to me on a plane.

It would be funny if a fat, ugly pig (in the OP's judgment) sat between them and the "cute guy" flirted with her and then ended up making out during most of the flight -- the pig's rolls of fat dripping into the OP's space. That would really top it off!

You sure he wasn't joking around? Although it's weird to do that to someone you have just met, a lot of people think it's the best way to connect with people.

__blahblah 0

I like that the op feels the need to clarify that she asked "out loud." What other way is there to ask?

well that sucks. #20 thats mean u dont know that. what are the chances of you two seeing again?

xirrashunal 0

May not have meant it in a mean way... may have just been looking for something to respond with and the wrong thing came out of his mouth. Everyone speaks without thinking sometimes and occasionally it comes off as rude even if it isn't meant to be that way. Even if he was being a jerk, I wouldn't worry about it too much.